ECONOMICS & BUSINESS
The study of economics provides valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. By studying economics, students can develop an analytical approach that helps them to understand a wide range of issues such as why some people earn more than others, why some economies grow faster than others, and how people set up and run a successful business. Economics challenge students for their knowledge of economic principles and their ability to apply problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to real-world events.
Subcategories: Management, Leadership, Entrepreneurship.
You are expected to do research on the theme of the year, “Growth Mindset: Embrace Challenges”, in the context of Economics & Business. You may find the recommended resources below.
The study resources contain several movies and videos to watch, books and articles to read, topics to research, and questions to sharpen your knowledge.
FIND YOUR RESOURCES FOR EACH COMPETITION IN THE BOXES
03 June 2023
- How is Growth Mindset related to my subject? (Art & Design, Science & Technology, Literature & Culture, Social Sciences, Economics & Business)
- How can a Growth Mindset boost your motivation and make you work towards one common goal?
- How can a Growth Mindset provide you with problem-solving approaches?
- How can your mindset affect the way you handle challenges in life?
- Is success always guaranteed if you have a growth mindset?
- How important is having a growth mindset in the professional world?
- What kind of a mindset promotes better results?
- What qualities should a person have in order to have a growth mindset?
- Can teachers instill a growth mindset in their students?
- How do you handle failure and mistakes if you have a growth mindset?
- How can someone change their mindset from fixed to growth?