Developing critical thinking skills focusing on the study of society and the relationship among individuals within society, social studies explains the world in which we live by widening our perspectives and viewpoint of current events and human interactions and. Social Sciences ignites a curiosity about real-world issues and it helps us comprehend developments that are taking place in the world and understand our roles in shaping the future and strengthens personal confidence through collaboration and competition.
Subcategories: Education, Law, Human Rights, Philosophy, History, and Geography.
You are expected to do research on the theme of the year, “Growth Mindset: Embrace Challenge”, in the context of Social Sciences. You may find the recommended resources below.
The study resources contain several movies and videos to watch, books and articles to read, topics to research, and questions to sharpen your knowledge.
FIND YOUR RESOURCES FOR EACH COMPETITION IN THE BOXES
03 June 2023
- How is Growth Mindset related to my subject? (Art & Design, Science & Technology, Literature & Culture, Social Sciences, Economics & Business)
- How can a Growth Mindset boost your motivation and make you work towards one common goal?
- How can a Growth Mindset provide you with problem-solving approaches?
- How can your mindset affect the way you handle challenges in life?
- Is success always guaranteed if you have a growth mindset?
- How important is having a growth mindset in the professional world?
- What kind of a mindset promotes better results?
- What qualities should a person have in order to have a growth mindset?
- Can teachers instill a growth mindset in their students?
- How do you handle failure and mistakes if you have a growth mindset?
- How can someone change their mindset from fixed to growth?